008 – Briefs – January 2019
- 8 January 2019. The CES opened its doors in Las Vegas.
- 14 January 2019. The North American Auto Show opened in Detroit.
- 24 January 2019. Renault’s board of directors named Jean-Dominique Senard chairman to succeed Carlos Ghosn.
- 27 January 2019. Sébastien Ogier won the Monte-Carlo Rally, his first victory with Citroën.
- 27 January 2019. Fernando Alonso, Kamui Kobayashi, Jordan Taylor and Renger van der Zande, driving a Cadillac DPi, won the 24 Hours of Daytona.
- 31 January 2019. The concept car exhibition opened to the public at the Invalides in Paris.
News by Serge Bellu