Briefs of May and June
- 8 May 2018 – The Museo Enzo Ferrari in Modena presents the exhibition ‘Il Rosso e Il Rosa’, dedicated to women.
- 15 May 2018 – Tobias Sühlman leaves Bugatti to become head of exterior design at Aston Martin, reporting to Marek Reichman.
- 23 May 2018 – Ferrari’s One-Off programme creates a special-order car for one of its valued customers. The SP38 is based on the chassis and drivetrain of the 488 GTB.
- 29 May 2018 – The death is announced of Steve Anderson, at the age of 51. He was responsible for design strategy at Audi’s studios in Los Angeles.
- 5 June 2018 – Atsuhiko Yamada is hired by the Chinese firm Chang’An. Known for his work at Mazda, he was responsible for ‘Senku’, which received the Grand Prix for the most beautiful concept car at the International Automobile Festival in 2006.
- 7 June 2018 – Giles Taylor abruptly leaves his position as Director of Design for Rolls-Royce, which he had held since 2011.
News by Serge Bellu