016 – Briefs – September 2019
- 1 September 2019. Anthoine Hubert had a fatal accident during a Formula 2 race at Spa.
- 2 September 2019. The Monegasque driver Charles Leclerc achieved his first victory in Formula 1 driving a Ferrari.
- 3 September 2019. Peter Lindbergh, who had produced many photo essays in which the car was the star, passed away.
- 9 September 2019. Karim Habib moved from Infiniti to Kia. He appointed Filippo Perini to head up Genesis.
- 9 September 2019. The Frankfurt Motor Show opened, but with many car makers absent.
- 16 September 2019. Luigi Colani died.
News by Serge Bellu