003 – Briefs – July 2018
- 12–15 July 2018. As every year, the Festival of Speed at Goodwood features a massive sculpture by Jerry Judah, who received the Grand Prix for Art at the Festival Automobile International in 2017. This year, it pays tribute to Porsche’s 70th anniversary.
- 15 July 2018. After shattering the course record at Pike’s Peak in Colorado, Romain Dumas breaks the hill climb record at Goodwood. His fine-looking machine, the I.D. R, was designed in Volkswagen’s studios.
- 18 July 2018. Porsche commissions a series of photographs from Peter Lindbergh, showing a classic 911 and the Mission E concept car.
- 25 July 2018. Sergio Marchionne, the CEO of Ferrari and the Fiat Chrysler group, dies from a cerebral embolism at the University Hospital of Zurich.
- 28 July 2018. A Lexus LFA decorated by the Portuguese painter Pedro Henriques takes part in the parade organised before the start of the Spa 24 Hours race.
News by Serge Bellu