011 – Briefs – April 2019
- 10 April 2019. The New York International Auto Show had several new concept cars in store, including the Genesis Mint.
- 11 April 2019. A disguised prototype of the forthcoming mid-engined Chevrolet Corvette was driven in the streets of Manhattan.
- 18 April 2019. Renault opened a design studio in Shanghai.
- 18 April 2019. Auto Shanghai opened and was, as ever, full of new models, in particular the first low-cost electric car, the Renault City K-ZE.
- 23 April 2019. Simon Loasby became head of design for the Hyundai Design Center in Namyang, reporting to Sang Yup Lee, with Luc Donckerwolke as overall head of design for the Hyundai group, a position in which he succeeded Peter Schreyer in November 2018. Simon Loasby was known for his work at Rolls-Royce from 1991-2001, then at Volkswagen from 2001-2017, before he joined Hyundai in China.
News by Serge Bellu