019 – Briefs – Winter 2019
- 2 October 2019. Jozef Kabaň left his position as head of design for Rolls-Royce.
- 5-6 October 2019. DTM and Super GT finally held a joint racing event on the occasion of the ninth and final round of the DTM championship at Hockenheim.
- 10-20 October 2019. The ModenArt exhibition celebrated the work of coachbuilders and panel beaters.
- 11 October 2019. Thierry Bolloré, the CEO of the Renault group, was dismissed by the board of directors.
- 12 October 2019. Acura (a subsidiary of Honda) was the winning constructor in the WeatherTech SportsCar Championship.
- 13 October 2019. Mercedes achieved its sixth victory in the Formula One Constructors’ Championship.
- 24-27 October 2019. The conclusion of the World Rally Championship, with the victories of Ott Tänak (drivers) and Hyundai (manufacturers).
- 3 November 2019. Lewis Hamilton secured his sixth title as F1 World Champion.
- 20-23 November 2019. The three magnificent BAT concept cars by Bertone (1953-55) were shown in London by the Phillips auction house.
- 27 November 2019. Marc Nicolosi, founder of the Rétromobile show, passed away.
- 6 December 2019. Jozef Kabaň, previously with BMW and Rolls-Royce, became chief designer for the Volkswagen brand. His predecessor, Klaus Bischoff, was promoted head of design for the group.
News by Serge Bellu